Green Guitar Folk House
400 Pflumm Rd
Lenexa, KS 66215
Important COVID-19 Protocol:
To show our kindness and care for each other, we are following the Covid Kindness safety protocols of our sponsor, SMUUCH:
1. VACCINATION STATUS: Everyone must have proof of vaccination. You may send a picture of your vaccination card firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add your name to our registry, which will clear you for all future shows! If you'd prefer, bring your vaccination card to the show and we will add you to our registry (allow extra time, there will be a line).
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING: Seats are arranged in pods of 2, 3, or 4 seats. Select a pod that fits your party. When walking around, maintain safe distances.
3. MASKS: Keep your masks on, covering your mouth and nose.
4. FOOD: During safety protocols, we will not be serving food.
5. BEVERAGES: A variety of beverages are available for purchase. Keep your masks on except when you are taking a sip.
$20 with a reservation | $22 at the door
Students $5 | youth through 8th grade free
For reservations email email@example.com
Celebrating our tenth year of writing, recording, and performing together, our new record Season 10 was produced by Mark Hallman (Carole King, Ani DiFranco), with special guests Ken Stringfellow (The Posies, REM, Big Star) on guitar, keys, and vocals and Andre Moran of the Belle Sounds on guitar.
Artwork by Austin, Texas artist Debra Hurd.
Live From One-2-One Bar, Austin, Texas